• Suitable for Charpy & Izod Impact tests on various materials. Works on Pendulum principle.
• Rigid designs of machine frame & other parts assure minimum energy absorption during fracture which results in improved test accuracies.
• The highly stressed & wearing parts like support blocks & strikers are of special alloy steels duly heat treated.
• Direct indication of Impact energy absorbed by specimen on large dial for Models :AIT-300-N, AIT-300-EN & on digital panel display for Model : AIT-300-D.
• Safety guard for the operator is provided.
• Initial potential energy for Charpy is 300 Joules & for Izod is 170 Joules with a L.C. of 2 Joules (for Analogue models) & resolution of 0.5 Joules (for Digital Model).
• Pendulum drop angle for Charpy is 140° & for Izod is 90°.
• ASTM Impact Testing machine is also supplied, which conforms to E-23 ASTM standard.
• Gauges, Tongs, Sub-zero bath, Templates, U & V Notch milling cutters are available (Optional).
• Accuracy conforms to IS:3766-2003, IS:1598-1977, IS:1757-1999, IS:1499-2003, BS:131-Part-I,II,III,IV & BS EN-10045-1993 (for Charpy).