• Optical Brinell Hardness Testing Machine is designed for Brinell Hardness measurement on steel & other ferrous material & also on non-ferrous material like Brass, Bronze, Aluminum etc. The material can be cast, forged or rolled & the shape can be flat, round or irregular.
• This machine is a modified version of AKB-3000 which is provided with an inbuilt optical system of 14X magnification.
• An Automatic indenter index system is provided which tilts the indenter after the impression and the magnified image
is visible on the screen for measurement with a 0.01 mm least count (Direct indentation measurement system).
• Thus this machine gives fast and accurate results with less operator fatigue.
• This model is mainly useful for production testing in Auto Shops, Foundries, Forge shops and Heat treatment units, etc.
Its stability and Unique design of a floating fulcrum lever system ensure high accurate and dependability.
• The load application system is of dead weight type combined with mechanical lever system.
The supporting hydraulic system is for initial lifting of load before each test & damping the load application system for smooth application of load.
• Test loads from 500 to 3000 kgf in steps of 250kgf.
• The height X Throat is 380 X 200 mm.
• Special Test fixtures for odd jobs / production testing can be supplied (Optional)
• Computerized Brinell Impression measurement system is available (Optional)
• Manual / Computerized type Brinell Hardness testing machines are also available.
• Accuracy conforms to IS:2281-2005 & BS:240.